Get the joyous experience of drinking local wines on the outskirts of Kathmandu. Stroll around the popular minibars or Bhattis behind the green and blue curtains that offer good sight, wine, and snacks. Minibars can accommodate 5-10 people and offer friendly hospitality. Explore the hillside villages and drink fresh wine from home distilleries. Explore the markets, parks, malls, and temples tripping and having fun around.
Kathmandu Wine Tasting Tour is a great day trip to spend your day trying many drinks and visiting most minibars.
Tour Days: Every Sunday, Monday, and Friday from 7 am to 7 pm
- Local wine or Raksi made from millet and rice
- Chhyang – A white alcoholic drink made from rice
- Nigar – A green alcoholic drink made from rice
- Beers, Whiskey, Vodka
- Chhoila – Bull’s (male buffalo) meat spiced hot, taken cold
- Sekuwa – Dried bull’s meat fried and spiced
- Alu Sadheko – Potato boiled and spiced
- Chatpate – Mix of different grains and spices
- Panipuri – Popular spicy veg balls with a sour taste
- Chatamari – Popular Newari Dish
- Bara – Newari dish made from lentil grains
- Samay Baji – Newari lunch set with meat, vegetables, and pickles
Tour price starts from USD 100 per person
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Pickup, drop off
Please contact us to customize this tour.